Please read carefully before using this website.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Dotdunia.com. Important: Approval for the work to commence and payment of the advance fee indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions as outlined in this document.Clients Responsibilities with Regard to Copyright: In situations where the client provides images, text, animations, layouts or any other content for their website they are legally responsible for ensuring that this material does not infringe any copyright.
Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
IMPORTANT! Failure to Provide Required Website Content: You must ensure that we are not delayed as a result of late delivery of the material and content required to complete your website.
Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work specifically agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work on the website has commenced there may be a surcharge.
Payment: Advance fee is required as agreed before work can start. Clients should only pay this advance fee if they agree to our terms and conditions. Payment of the advance will be taken as agreement.
Payment – Refund Policy: After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
Future Support: Your website will be handed over as a fully functioning, completed work. Unless it has been agreed beforehand Dotdunia.com is not responsible for future support. Support can be provided upon request for an agreed fee. Your website is offered as a single contract and no guarantee of the availability of future support from Dotdunia.com is offered unless an ongoing support package has been agreed.
Future Site Problems: Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses and website hacking are a fact of life on today’s Internet. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and Dotdunia.com will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
SEO Terms & Conditions
- Any delay from client end in providing information or approval or technical support will not be count in our service period.
- Any SEO work that Dotdunia.com undertakes may be detrimentally affected if the Client has:
- Employed the services of another Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company to work on the web site at the same time.
- Employed the services of a Submission Company during the same period.
- Created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- Requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- Any other additional SEO or SEO related activity.
- To that effect Dotdunia.com request that the client inform us in writing if any of the above has been undertaken either currently or prior to the appointing of Dotdunia.com. If any such work has been undertaken Dotdunia.com will not be held responsible for any agreed targets or guarantees and in such circumstances Dotdunia.com reserves the right to withdraw its obligations to the client.
- It is agreed and understood that any activities undertaken by the Client (or by any third party on its behalf) which is in relation to or similar to the Works, including without limitation any modification of the Works or the Client’s web site or the use of or inclusion of any third party product or service which might relate to the Works shall interfere with the provision of the Works by Dotdunia.com and affect the results, outcomes and positions in search engines. All such things should be discussed with Dotdunia.com prior to implementation and Client shall not do implement the same without the prior written consent of Dotdunia.com.
- Dotdunia.com may make void any campaign and any outstanding balance becomes payable should it be discovered that the client has participated in actions considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as hidden links, links to link-farms, FFA link pages, redirect or cloaking techniques, submissions the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Dotdunia.com, use of automated web site submission software or automated reciprocal link programs.
- The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free webspace using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
- In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons of optimization, Dotdunia.com may request the client to change hosting provider.
- The Client grants authority to submit the web site pages being promoted to search engines and directories.
- Dotdunia.com will have the ability to optimize the structure and content of clients’ web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. Dotdunia.com will work directly with the client in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
- The client must provide Dotdunia.com with log-on information (username and password) to gain FTP access to the website. Dotdunia.com will maintain confidentiality of log-in information.
- Clients must inform webmasters or anyone else who has access to the Web site that Dotdunia.com are performing SEO services on the site.
- The client must allow implementation of all optimization strategies on their website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your web site is always active and accessible.
Dotdunia.com Website Disclaimer:BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd. provides the https://www.dotdunia.com Web site as a service to the public and Web site owners.
BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although the Dotdunia.com Web site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from Dotdunia.com to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS, and Dotdunia.com has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
BEING BRAND SOLUTIONS reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
If you have any questions regarding our website, contact us at [email protected]